WanderingScribe

Feb, 2006. For the past five months I have been living in a car at the edge of woods — jobless and homeless and totally unable to find a way out. I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't scream loudly enough, but I can read and write. So here I am laying down tracks...hopefully the start of an online paper trail out of here. (Update: Miracles happen....if you are reading my story I am part of your proof.)

Monday, January 07, 2013

One Pound Food

I only found out about One Pound Food just before Christmas. And without it, now, three or four times a fortnight, I'm not sure what I would do.

3 Comments:

At 12:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to read you again today, but sad you are so low.Don't give up girl,must be so hard to keep going. I think of you when the rains lashes my windows, hoping you are indoors somewhere.God bless

 
At 2:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's me again!I was looking on the Youth Hostel Association pages and there's info about working for them, could that be worth a try? Job and accommodation in one hit, you have to go to interview but it says they might let you stay overnight. Forgive me if this is a really stupid idea! Hard for me to imagine all the obstacles in the way. Hope you are having a better day today.

 
At 7:43 pm, Blogger WanderingScribe said...

Thanks very much Amanda, for kind words and suggestion. Will def look into it. Thanks. WS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home